What are you thinking? Your Dreams are calling you.....Please take the call.....Oops you missed it.
Ever thought how our dreams call us several time and we miss the call. I have to earn money, I have to go to Paris on vacation, I have to start my own company, I will buy an AUDI...These are all nothing but CALLS from YOUR DREAMS. These are what comes to us as a very very strong desire and motivation. But we choose to miss them.
1st Step to Success....Dream Dream & Day Dream
The success begins with the desire to be Successful and the desire comes only when we "Dream". Dreams are what give us the drive to get things done. A dream is what gets us up off the couch and doing things we might not otherwise want to do. When we dream we align our Mind and Body. When I say 'I have to be rich' my sub-conscious brain is actually instructing the Conscious body to start working in the direction. All the energy of the body and the universe are in perfect synchrony at that moment.
2nd Step to Success....Chase your Dream


No comments:
Post a Comment